Please contact Mr. Edwards if you have any question.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR NEW STUDENTS & PARENTS
- What is Marching Band?
- Benefits of band in HS for parents
- Benefits of band in HS for students
- Why FVHS band for 8th graders?
- Retrospective of previous FVHS Marching Bands
2019-20 NEW MEMBER INFORMATION
- New Member Packet (2019)
- Color Guard Members Registration Packet ( Coming Soon )
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO BBFV
Even though our website continues to be FVBB, our organization was renamed Band Boosters of Fuquay Varina.
2019 - 2020 Marching Band Assessments May Be Submitted By 4 Methods
- Turn the payment in at the FVHS band room in person (Option not available in June and July when school is closed):
- Put your payment in a regular business envelope and seal.
- Write your child's name and reason for the payment (e.g., Marching Band assessment) on the outside of the envelope.
- Go to the FVHS band room and look at the large computer cart at the front of the room. Find the large white lockbox. Put your envelope in the slot at the top of this "White Box".
- Mail check to: BBFV, 4120 Hampton Park Way, Fuquay Varina, NC 27526. Please place child's name and payment assessment number in memo section.
- Contact BBFV's treasurer ( Jeffrey Hovey ) to arrange for student credit (earned via fundraisers or over payment) to be applied to marching band assessments.
- In the future, PayPal. (This option will be available when BBFV's new accounting system, Charms, is fully operational.)
***Please do not submit postdated checks***
2019 Marching Band Assessments (payment via cash & check) *Payment 1 is non-refundable
Please contact treasurer with any payment questions you may have.
The payment plan amounts for 2019-2020 are as follows:
Payment 1 (non-refundable) - April 12 1 student = $73 2 siblings = $114 (total for both)
Payment 2 - May 15 1 student = $73 2 siblings = $114
Payment 3 - June 15 1 student = $73 2 siblings = $114
Payment 4 - July 15 1 student = $73 2 siblings = $114
Payment 5 - August 15 1 student = $73 2 siblings = $114
Payment 6 - September 15 1 student = $73 2 siblings = $109